Designs shall provide for a wastewater system that:
- Complies with the operative City Plan and Infrastructure Development Code (IDC).
- Is designed to acceptable urban design, landscaping and engineering standards.
- Minimises, isolate or eliminates health and safety hazards during both its construction and its use.
- Minimises, isolates or eliminates any adverse ecological and environmental effects.
- The wastewater system shall be located in areas that are geotechnically suitable for the system proposed.
Where confirmation of this requirement is not clear a certification statement from a Category 1 Geo-Professional may be required.
Definitions in this section