City Plan Performance Standard: Appendix 12A
- Any part of a network utility that is required to be located above ground within the road reserve shall be located in positions clear of the path of footpaths, cycleways and accessways and vehicular sightlines.
Designs shall provide for network utility networks capable of servicing their intended purpose e.g. Supply of power to properties, and shall:
- Comply with the operative City Plan and Infrastructure Development Code (IDC).
- Be designed to acceptable urban design, landscaping and engineering methods.
- Minimise, isolate or eliminate health and safety hazards during both its construction and its use.
- Minimise, isolate or eliminate any adverse ecological and environmental effects.
Definitions in this section