- For the requirements of inspection/testing for each different asset group, refer to the following:
- IT-2 Streetscape.
- IT-3 Reserves.
- IT-4 Transportation Network.
- IT-5 Stormwater.
- IT-6 Wastewater.
- IT-7 Water Supply.
- IT-8 Public Lighting.
- IT-9 Network Utilities.
- Unless advised by Council, all equipment required for the formal inspection/testing shall be provided by the Contractor and/or Engineer on-site and be ready for use for the inspection/test. This includes all equipment and requirements for confined space entry.
- Where applicable, all inspections/tests shall be reported on Council's standard inspection/testing sheets and signed by:
- The Contractor’s Representative (as the party who constructed the works to be inspected/tested).
- The Engineer (as the party responsible for the certification of the works).
- Council’s approved representative (as the party acting as co-stakeholder for development of quality assets on Council’s behalf).
- Where inspection/testing sheets are not provided, the results shall be formalised in writing by the Engineer and signed as per c) above.
Definitions in this section