Where designated in the Approved Documents or by the Engineer, all excess material shall either be:
- Kept on-site: No excess material shall be removed from the site without the written approval of the Engineer. All surplus material shall be retained on the site and shall be:
- Stockpiled at locations shown on the Approved Drawings or areas otherwise by the Engineer. The stockpiles shall be constructed as instructed by the Engineer and all changes of grade rounded to conform generally to the surrounding landscape.
- Spread, track rolled and levelled to meet the surrounding ground profile at the locations shown on the Approved Drawings or areas otherwise approved by the Engineer.
- Removed from site: All excess material shall be removed to an approved, legal dump site or similar as approved by the Engineer.
- Managed using a combination of a) and b) above.
Definitions in this Section