Please refer to IT-1 General Provisions for the procedure for initiating inspection by Council Representatives.
IT-6.1.1 Formal Inspections
The following inspections shall be advised to and undertaken with Council’s Representatives:
- Manhole structures shall be inspected to satisfy the requirements noted under inspection sheet IS-6.1 – Wastewater Manhole and Pipeline <50m.
- Pipelines as shown in Table 1: Pipe Inspection Table.
Table 1: Pipe Inspection Table:
|All Lines are 50m or less
(MH to MH)
||Only applies where all lines are less than 50m in length (manhole to manhole).
|Lines greater than 50m (MH to MH)
If any part of the new reticulation requires CCTV, then all pipes on the development shall require CCTV.
- Wastewater pump station commissioning which includes testing the operation of the pumps, electrical and telemetry systems.
- Should inspection of other wastewater features be required, Council shall advise in writing what inspection/s are required.
- Final inspection as specified in IT-1 General Provisions.
IT-6.1.2 Random Inspections
Council shall undertake random inspections of all site features throughout the construction period to ensure good industry practice and compliance with all requirements for the infrastructure development are being followed.
IT-6.1.3 CCTV Inspections
CCTV inspections and deliverables shall be in accordance with IT-1 Appendix C - Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) Inspections.
All Wastewater network components shall be completed before commencement of CCTV.
Slope corrections shall be carried out where the pipe alignment is out of tolerance.
Definitions in this section