The following parameters shall be used when creating infrastructure development plans as part of a Development Works Approval report:
QA-3.7.1 Line Type and Symbols
Line type and symbol details shall be the same as those shown on the example As-Built plans as follows:
- AB-100 Infill As-Built Plan.
- AB-200 Streetscape and Reserves As-Built Plan.
- AB-400 Transportation Network As-Built Plan.
- AB- 500 Stormwater As-Built Plan.
- AB-600 Wastewater As-Built Plan.
- AB-700 Water Supply As-Built Plan.
- AB-800 Earthworks As-Built Plan.
If no symbol or line type exists for an attribute, Council shall be consulted for creation or approval of a new symbol.
QA-3.7.2 Coordinates and Levels
Coordinates of all features shall be supplied with all infrastructure development information as follows:
- X, Y shall be shown using a known coordinate system (including northings and eastings).
- Z levels shall be in terms of NZVD2016 Datum.
QA-3.7.3 Coordinate and Level Accuracy
Coordinates of all features shall be within the following accuracy:
- X, Y shall be within +/- 0.1m.
- Z shall be within +/- 0.01m.
QA-3.7.4 Coordinate Location
Unless otherwise identified, X, Y coordinates and Z heights shall be taken from the centre of all surface features.
QA-3.7.5 Plan Scale
Plans shall be suitably scaled to the plan paper size being supplied using standard draughting scales i.e. 1:500, 1:250, 1:200 etc.
QA-3.7.6 Asset Specific Information Requirements
The Consent Holder's Representative shall submit information as per the drawing checklists in QA-3 Development Works Approval (DWA) Application Template available in the IDC Toolbox.
For Type 1 Developments, separate plan drawings are not required for all Council assets.
Defintions in this section
Consent holder's representative
Development works approval