Figure 1: Standard Drawing Example
Figure 1 shows a representation of a Standard Drawing from within the IDC.
The following features are included on the Standard Drawings:
- Asset Description: Positioned at the top of every Standard Drawings to highlight the asset discipline.
- Drawing Number: An individual, specific number allocated to each drawing. Each asset discipline has its own drawing number series to match each asset disciplines series number in the IDC. These are:
- Perspective Drawings: 100 series for Standard Drawings.
- Streetscape: 2 series for documents, 200 series for Standard Drawings.
- Reserves: 3 series for documents, 300 series for Standard Drawings.
- Transportation Network: 4 series for documents, 400 series for Standard Drawings.
- Stormwater: 5 series for documents, 500 series for Standard Drawings.
- Wastewater: 6 series for documents, 600 series for Standard Drawings.
- Water Supply: 7 series for documents, 700 series for Standard Drawings.
- Public Lighting: 8 series for documents, 800 series for Standard Drawings.
- Network Utilities: 9 series for documents, 900 series for Standard Drawings.
- Natural Hazards and Earthworks: 10 series for documents, 1000 series for Standard Drawings.
- Road Zone Occupancy: 11 series for documents, 1100 series for Standard Drawings.
- Building Consent Considerations: 12 series for documents, 1200 series for Standard Drawings.
- Quality Assurance: QA series for Standard Drawings (Located in Quality Assurance section).
- Revision Information: Shows the revision date (month and year), and a version number for each Standard Drawings.
- Title Block: Contains the title of the Standard Drawings indicating what the drawing is of or for.
- Asset Specific Frame Colour: An individual specific colour allocated to each drawing for ease of asset recognition. These are:
- Perspective Drawings: Black
- Streetscape: Green
- Reserves: Light Green
- Transportation Network: Grey
- Stormwater: Light Blue
- Wastewater: Brown
- Water Supply: Blue
- Public Lighting: Orange
- Network Utilities: Yellow
- Natural Hazards and earthworks: Purple
- Example Photo: Some Standard Drawings include a photo insert. The intention of the photo is to show an actual example of what the finished product is expected to look like.
Definitions in this section: